Just scroll on down for a few of our articles. Also visit LINKS.
Enjoy and let us hear from you.
Donate to BACN – Click here.
BAY AREA FRANCHISED AGENTS AND CASTING DIRECTORS
Looking for an agent?
Stick to the agencies on the franchised list. Protect yourself.
Print out this list of questions. Take your time answering.
Put them up on your refrigerator.
Check back once a month to see what changes.
REALITY CHECK: SO, YOU REALLY WANT TO BE AN ACTOR
1. Why do I want to be an actor?
2. Do I read plays? Screenplays?
3. Do I know what makes an interesting story that would interest an audience?
4. Do I know how to create an interesting character that would interest an audience?
5. Do I go to the theatre to see acting in action?
6. Do I study acting?
7. Do I have a great REEL? Headshot?
8. Do I know what makes a really good REE? Headshot?
9. What can I offer an industry already saturated and inundated with new faces?
10. What is truly exceptional about me?
11. What traits to I have that no one else has?
12. Do I know my casting type and age range?
13. Do I have at least 4 monologues that show off my range that I can do at theatre auditions if requested? Do I know the audition formulas?
14. Am I prepared for cold readings?
15. Do I have really great interview skills?
16. What is my five year plan toward meeting my goals in show business?
17. What is my ten year plan toward meeting my goals in show business?
18. What else could I do with my life?
19. Am I just another pretty face, a one hit wonder?
20. Can I handle rejection really well?
For information on my marketing class, 12 hours on everything from agents to headshot, local and international web resources, demo reels, casting directors, union membership and where to look for auditions, click on CONTACT US. We’ll write back as soon as possible. Classes are ongoing. Click on CLASSES for more.
20105 SW Imperial Street
Beaverton, OR 97003 USA